If you are one of the 1.3 million people in the US living with rheumatoid arthritis, you're all too familiar with joint pain, fatigue, and even depression. And if you've tried one-size-fits-all anti-inflammatory treatments, you may be disappointed in their side effects or the lack of relief they provide.
Though her rheumatoid arthritis symptoms are now under control, author and nutrition expert Caitlin Samson once felt exactly this way. But after many years of frustration and pain, she finally received appropriate nutritional guidance and began managing her rheumatoid arthritis through an anti-inflammatory diet.
The Rheumatoid Arthritis Cookbook is the first cookbook of its kind, offering recipes specifically geared towards those with rheumatoid arthritis.
Revolutionary and comprehensive, The Rheumatoid Arthritis Cookbook offers:
- 100 easy recipes that offer big flavors with little prep work
- A 2-week meal plan to get started right away, with guidelines for modifying calories to lose or gain weight
- Up-to-date information outlining the foods that fight (or worsen) inflammation
- A guide to the medicine-diet relationship to better understand how nutrition can balance out the side effects of rheumatoid arthritis medications
- In this groundbreaking rheumatoid arthritis resource, Caitlin proves that finding relief from your rheumatoid arthritis symptoms through anti-inflammatory nutrition is possible-and shows exactly how you can do it, too.
The Rheumatoid Arthritis Cookbook