Improve your child's skills with money and percentages. This full-colour workbook includes 20 units designed to help Years 3–4 students, aged 8–10, develop the essential skills needed for success with the topic of money and percentages, in line with Australian Curriculum outcomes. This parent-friendly book includes We Practise sections and removable game cards to allow parents/carers to read, discuss and participate in all activities.
- each unit includes a brief explanation of a money and percentage concept
- We Practise section for parents/carers includes examples of the concept and how it is used
- You Practise section includes up to 10 questions to help your child to practise and apply the concept
- two tests to review progress and an answers section
- removable game cards for fun games and practice
Money and Percentages