Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is the world's most widely used drawing instruction book. Whether you feel you hve little talent and you doubt you could ever learn, or you enjoy drawing but have been unable to get much beyond a childlike level, this book will show you how to gain the skill that you have always wanted. If you are already drawing as a professional artist or are an artist-in-training, it will give you greater confidence in your ability and deepen your artistic perception.
This new edition has been dramatically revised, with more than 50 per cent new material, including:
- Recent developments in brain research that relate to drawing
- New insights on the use of drawing techniques in the corporate world and in education
- Instruction on self-expression through drawing
- Ways to step beyond black and white drawing into colour
- Detailed advice on how to apply the five basic skills of drawing to solve problems
See how the astonishing success of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain - responsible for teaching millions to draw - can work for you, too.
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain