The Australian Bush Blush Tea is an incredibly vibrant and refreshing combination of tangy lemon with a tart, cranberry-like appeal. This zesty blend is loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants, supporting the immune system as well as restoring the digestive and nervous systems. Designed to be enjoyed either hot or cold.
Ingredients in our Australian Bush Blush Tea:
- Lemon Myrtle (certified organic)
- Hibiscus (certified organic)
- Bush Quandong (wildcrafted)
The ingredients we use for this blend are a mix of certified organic and wildcrafted.
- Use 1 teaspoon per cup of boiling water.
- Let the loose leaf infusion soak until the aroma reaches your desired strength. We recommend to let it sit for around 4-5 minutes. For an optimal preparation of loose leaf infusions you might want to try the use of glass tea ware with internal strainers.
- Strain and discard the loose leafs when the aroma developed the desired strength.
- This blend can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Read about How to make iced tea.
This blend is now also available in our Australian Native Botanicals Gift Box.
Health benefits associated with herbs found in this blend:
Hibiscus – This herb contains citric acid, malic acid and flavonoids which are useful for brightening the skin. Generally, it is effective in increasing stamina and endurance, as well as lowering blood pressure and blood sugar level.
Quandong – The native Australian fruit is known for its purgative nature. Traditional medicine uses quandong infusions for its gentle laxative effect. Tea made from quandong is likewise used to alleviate symptoms of rheumatism.
Lemon Myrtle – Lemon myrtle has a reputation as a powerful antiseptic and anti-virus agent that can destroy disease-carrying microorganisms. Traditionally it has been used to treat allergies, colds, sore throats, gastric disturbances and infections. Tea containing lemon myrtle is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.